like most nudibranchs this species has no official common name. they can be found in tropical Indo-Western Pacific oceans. they grow up to 50mm in length and their body is black but their external organs are edged in a almost neon green like color. they are poisonous and get their poison from the stinging cells of fallen Cnidarians.
The sun hits my bedroom window through a curtain, illuminating it all in the morning. It reminds me of what’s out there for my day and beyond.
photos by margaret j walker of red deer stag in scotland’s cairngorms national park
Come roam the forests with me.
1. Everything interests me to a certain degree. I like to jump around with interests. I get bored with easily things
2. I like to create. I like to feel myself creating by existing: situations, paths, crossings.
3. I spent a lot of my life from the point I was 12-13 on my computer. I feel like I’ve experienced a lot, but it’s a false sense of it as I saw many parts of the world through that window. I feel like I’m starting to live it a bit more, and the growth I see could not have happened any other way.
4. People interest me. Everyone can connect, even if it’s for a brief conversation. It’s just about finding the common threads.
5. I feel a duality inside of myself. I can see the upsides and downsides of situations, sometimes causing gray. It allows the views of many things I’d have passed up before, but I find myself loving and hating all That sounds bad, but I can see truth within both emotions.
6. I know that we’re all a different version of ourselves around different people. Still, it bugs me to no end that there’s this unspoken person we’re supposed to be in different situations. I like to see a person with no boundaries, though it’s hard to open up to all.
7. I love intelligence. There are many, many forms of this, but I die for the intelligence that allows someone to know themselves and others around them. The ability to see and understand situations and to accept. To be able to call themselves on the bullshit in their own minds that we all have.
8. I don’t play guitar as often as I’d like. I’ve been playing for a long time now, but I’ve always given up then picked it up again. It’s hard for me to stick to it, but goddammit is it one thing that I know I could create a little more beauty in the world if I were to take the time to live with my instrument.
9. Sometimes I get caught up in a moment to the point where it’s all that exists to me. I get caught on strong emotions at time and ride them, sometimes longer than I should.
10. Sometimes I overthink a moment and don’t really exist in it at all.It creates this secondary existence that tangles the mind. It allows for growth, though. Nothing comes easy if you’d like to be proficient in it. This goes with our thoughts as well, but the hardships to be followed are more direct in the mind.
"You’re not yourself anymore" is one of the most insulting sentiments imagined.
I have entirely too many people with kids digging on me.